If you love burger sliders you will LOVE these!
1-1/2 Pounds of choice ground beef
Formed into slider size burgers
2 large white onions (sliced)
1/2 to 1 pound of mushrooms – sliced
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
Phils’Gourmet Sauces “Black Tie” Steak Rub Seasoning.
Swiss Cheese slices (folded into a quarter sheet)
Slider size buns
- Turn DISC-IT to medium heat.
Add the slider patties to the center of the
cooking disc and cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- Move slider to outer edge of cooking disc to allow to finish cooking.
- Add 2 to 4 tables spoons to the beef fat that remained in the center of
the cooking disc from the slider patties.
- Add the onions and mushrooms to oil.
Stir frequently carmelizing the vegetables. Add additional
“Black Tie” Seasoning.
- Top the Sliders with the folded swiss cheese to allow to melt.
open the buns and place fcae down to the outer edge of the
cooking disc allowing them to toast.
- Assemble, plate and eat!