On This Weeks Recipe we show you how to make a New Mexico favorite. We will show you how you can make chicharron or fried pork skins in half the time that most people cook it by using the DISC-IT.😃
Below is a list of ingredients you will need as well as step by step instructions.
- 5lbs Pork Fat 80/20
- half box Snow Cap Lard
- Green Chili Rub
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- Add Snow Cap Lard to DISC-IT High Heat.
- Let lard get hot
- Add 5lbs pork fat
- Fry pork till crispy on all sides
- Wile still hot pore evaporated milk in Disc all over pork fat
- Turn down heat to low
- Add salt, pepper, green chili rub to tast
- Remove form Disc
- Now you have you Chicharron
- Enjoy 😃