MMM... Nothing Like Quick and Simple Fajitas!
MMM… This week is a simple recipe with a little bit of a twist.
This is a quick & simple dinner you can make that you will love. We have done fajitas on the DISC-IT before but not like this you have to see this episode.
Below is a list of ingredients you will need as well as step by step instructions.
- 3lbs Chopped Pork
- 2 Cups shredded cheese
- 2 links of Chorizo
- 1 half onion chopped
- 2 Jalapenos
- 1 red, green, and yellow bell pepper
- 1 bushel of cilantro
- 1 pack of tortillas
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- 1 bottle of Backyard Grillers backyard rub & seasoning
- Marinade Pork in Backyard Grillers rub & seasoning wile you prep
- Chop up onions, bell peppers, and jalapenos and mix together
- Turn Disc on Medium High heat
- Add oil to Disc
- Add Chorizo and Pork to Disc and cook all the way through
- Once pork and Chorizo are cooked add onions, bell peppers, and jalapenos
- Cover and let cook till tender
- Once cooked mix together and Cilantro and add more Backyard Grillers
- Place tortillas on side of the Disc to warm up
- Fill tortilla with fajita mix and serve