If You Love New Orleans Pastalaya Or Never Had It YOU have to try this one!
On This Weeks Recipe We have one of the most coveted recipes that we have been wanting to learn for a long time from one of our favorite seasoning and sauces maker’s Keith Jenkins AKA “Frog Bone”. Thankfully one of our favorite Chefs Fiber Joe form I Love It Spicy got this recipe and will be showing us how it is done and yes we are making a pasta on the DISC-IT.
This just shows you how versatile the DISC-IT really is when it comes to outdoor cooking.
Below is a list of ingredients you will need as well as step by step instructions.
- 1 lb Green Chile Sausage Or Spicy Sausage
- Half a stick of Butter
- Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers
- Diced Celery
- Minced Garlic
- Diced Onion
- 5 cups Chicken Broth
- Bowtie Pasta
- Frog Bone All Purpose Seasoning
- Dice Sausage and cook all the way though on Disc
- Remove Sausage from Disc
- Dice Onion, Celery, Bell Peppers, and Garlic
- Add Butter to Disc
- Put Onion, Celery, Bell Peppers, and Garlic in Disc and let cook for few minutes
- Add Cooked Sausage to Disc
- Add Frog Bone Seasoning
- Add Chicken Broth to Disc and bring to a boil
- Add Pasta to Disc and let boil till noodles are alomst cooked
- Once almost cooked cover with Lid-It and let simmer
- If there is no more broth then the pasta is done
- Remove form Disc and Enjoy