Get ready to be kicked in the throat!
On This Weeks Recipe we have Mike Frison back again making some amazing kick to the throat Grilled Chicken Tenders.
This is a quick and easy grilled chicken that you can make with some pasta, potato salad, and any other great sides to make a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
Below is a list of ingredients you will need as well as step by step instructions.
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 lb of chicken
- Fri-B-Que seasoning
- Fri-B-Que hot sauce
- Minced garlic
- Put Fri-B-Que seasoning on chicken.
- Add oil to Disc and turn to medium high heat.
- Add chicken to Disc and let cook.
- Add Garlic to chicken.
- Once chicken gets brown on outside reduce heat.
- Add Fri-B-Que hot sauce to chicken and mix in Disc.
- Remove chicken form Disc.